Monday, March 16, 2009

WELCOME

Well....I am branching out and taking the BIG leap. I love to sew. My momma gave me a sewing machine for my graduation. I made all 6 of my bridesmaid's dresses, 2 flowergirl outfits and the ringbearer pillows. But, my passion lies in making BAGS!!! I love to combine fabric and see what comes out. I even create diaper bags, pillow quilts and NOW...I think I am going to branch into Tee's. Screen printing that is. EXCITEMENT!!!!

I look forward to exhibiting my work, and sharing with everyone.

3 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!! I hope you can take what you love to do and make some money at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome - good for you!!!! Are you going to make cute baby doll tees???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. I got my first sewing machine at 26. I am still not a great sewer but I make all my curtains and curtains for friends as well. I would love to see your work.
    I just found your blog. I am an adoptive mom who started a non profit. Please visit our website.
    www.parenthoodforme.org.
    We need help spreading the word.
    Thank you,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete